Grants & Research Projects
We welcome discussion about the use of the 3-5-7 Model™ in grant and research projects. As a licensed and copyrighted product, the 3-5-7 Model™ cannot be used without expressed written permission from Darla L. Henry & Associates, Inc. Authorization to use the 3-5-7 Model™ in grants is considered when the following criteria is met:
- Darla L. Henry & Associates, Inc. is included in the grant proposal process from the earliest stages and is a participant in the planning and evaluative stages.
- Training on the 3-5-7 Model™ Program provided by Darla L. Henry & Associates, Inc. and is current.
- Programs commit to implementing the 3-5-7 Model™ Program which includes training and coaching.
California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC)
The 3-5-7 Model™ was included in the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) for Child Welfare in August, 2011. CEBC is an agency that tracks and rates child welfare practices/interventions. The model is listed at the highest relevancy level by CEBC. 3-5-7 Model™ does not yet have the type of published, peer-reviewed research that meets the CEBC criteria for a scientific rating of 1 – 5. Therefore, the program has been given the classification of “NR – Not able to be Rated.”
Current and Past Research & Evaluation
The 3-5-7 Model™ has been included in research and evaluation grants and projects since 2011. Below is a summary of the formal research, evaluation and grants in which we have participated. Please contact us if you are interested in more detailed information regarding the following.
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (ADES) Fostering Readiness & Permanency Project—Permanency Innovations Initiative (PII)
- Clark County Department of Family Services, Las Vegas, NV DREAMR project— Improving Services Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System five year federal grant (2011-2016)
- Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI— Integrated Child-Focused Recruitment & Preparation project
- Family Service of Rhode Island, Inc., Providence, RI— Together Forever Project
- Nebraska Families Collaborative, Omaha, NE—Nebraska Adoption Project